Monday, June 29, 2015

End of June Update

Well, it has been another couple of weeks since my last update.  I got the truck back from Tommy's. He did the fabrication of the seat brackets, throttle pedal bracket, and some other items.  I mounted the core support, radiator, and air conditioning components.  I was going to mount the radiator hoses, but I am still waiting for the right clamps. I installed the passenger side inner fender along.  I mocked up the battery tray so I could determine the right lengths for the 4 AWT wire.


It is starting to get a little tight in there.


I installed the 2010 Camaro starter.  I had to modify the wiring harness to use a connector rather than a ring terminal...didn't get any photo of that.  However the main terminal for the starter is about 5mm from the dipstick.  I am not too concerned, since both of the parts are fixed in place.


I attached the fuel line to the transmission using some clamps I had laying around and it looks pretty good.


The nicely modified crossmember.  I will try to get another picture today.  His notch was 1000 times better than mine.



I started working on the interior.  I put down some vibration dampening material (RAAMmat on the floorpan and back of the cab.


On the back of the cab, I put on some Ensolite along with the factory carpet backing.


Have a little more to do on the driver's side,  You can see the drive-by-wire throttle pedal here.



No comments:

Post a Comment