Sunday, February 25, 2018

C6 Z06 Brakes upgrade

While I am waiting for some other parts, I went ahead and installed the brake upgrade.  I spoke with Tobin at Kore3 and he was able to hook me up with the right brackets to mount the C6 Z06 calipers for the fronts.  The rears were able to bolt right up.

When I started the project, I didn't think I would be able to use the 6-piston calipers, so I went with the 4-piston C5 Z06 calipers.  They looked good and stopped great, but I figured now would be the time to step it up a notch.
What I started with


Where we are now


Rears:



If I do decide to take this to Sebring, at least I know I will not have to worry about brakes.

1 comment:

  1. Curious about your experience with the UMI UCA and LCA up front. I am in the process of doing these up front too, or very similar. Having some trouble with too much positive caster though. How did your stuff work out up front?

    ReplyDelete