Saturday, May 16, 2015

Progress

Today, I made a lot of progress.  I repainted the firewall the correct color and riveted in the new heat shields.  The color is the correct color for the truck.  I feel much better about that now.



I also installed the BRP transmission crossmember.  It looks pretty nice as well, but the transmission hits it.  More on that later.




Oh, I also installed the engine and transmission, and put the cab back on the frame.






I had to move the shifter to the middle of the three possible positions.  It is actually quite easy to do.
The transmission is hitting the tunnel though.  It appears to not be sitting flat on the crossmember. Will take a look at that next.


Had to throw on the Corvette fuel rail covers just to see how it looks.





Tomorrow will probably be a quiet day with me just focusing on cleaning up the garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment