Saturday, May 9, 2015

Steering components

I talked to the body shop and they are pretty swamped so it looks like it will be a month before I can get that moving forward.  Below is a picture of the transmission tunnel after I painted it last week.  I used leftover paint provided by the painter.  It appears that he did not spray enough base coats, because the color of the transmission tunnel is what the color of the car should be.  It is a notable difference.



In the meantime, I installed all of the steering components.  They are from a company called ProForged and are pretty beefy.




I installed the motor mounts loosely.  Will tighten after the engine is installed.


Bad Iron Machine dropped off the engine today.  Looks great.  I installed the flywheel and the dual disc clutch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment